• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Now 25% off! except Alf Why do I own these?? keys variants exclusives all raw..
3 3

41 posts in this topic

Organizing boxes and so much stuff!! So i figured I would do a sales thread and let them back into the world~ I have about 20 raw books.. lots of keys signatures variants etc but whatever i find.

I will also be  running SA/BA thread so feel free to combine shipping or lump together and make an offer ! here https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/478421-why-do-i-own-two-of-these-keys-price-variants-etc/

First :takeit: in the thread wins .  Trumps pms or negotiations.. but they are encouraged :foryou:

No HOSers or Probies, please.

Payment via paypal . Payment is expected within 72 hours of invoice unless we talk about it. 

Shipping is $8 for up to 5 books in the US.  Anything more either goes in a medium or large flat rate USPS box depending on how many you buy.

USA shipping yes.. Canada ok but will be exact cost to ship. 

Returns on raws ok if notified within 3 days of receipt at your cost.. But ask for more pics.. no one likes returns lol

I've bought and sold from loads of people on the boards if you want a reference let me know.. or there is a kudos thread somewhere! 

Edited by Unstoppablejayd

Reserved for recap-

Strange Academy 1(Adams variant) and 2 NM $50 for the pair Sold

Batman 90 NYCC foil exclusive blah blah blah NM $20

Batman 92 NYCC foil exclusive punchline shiny!! $75 NM 

Joker 80th anniversary shiny nycc exclusive $30

Detective Comics 1000 Neal Adams variant b virgin signed by Adams with cert from store NM $80

Miles Morales 1 NM $25 Sold

War of the realms New agents of atlas 1 and Agents of atlas 1 Mico variant both for $20 all NM Sold

Immortal Hulk 1 Ashley Witter variant Nm $15

Deceased 1 $5

Alf 48 VF $135

WildCats 1 signed by Jim Lee (grifter just popped up in Batman and this is his first appearence lol)NM $40

Edited by Unstoppablejayd