• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers 4 CGC 7.0 OW pages

1 post in this topic

I've been hanging onto another raw 5.0 copy with decent eye appeal for awhile now and was going to crack this book out and keep it -- it's a real nice 7.0. Note on the label indicates two interior page tears on pages 13 and 14.

CGC 7.0 with off white pages. Serial # is 0004033009

Well centered, nice bright colors and glossy. I would post a scan, but I'm really undecided whether or not to even let it go and every time I post a book I say I'm going to post a scan and it sells before I ever have a chance to. If I get no bites, I'll put a scan up on Monday at the office or I'll just hang onto it.

Guide is $750 -- comprable copies on comiclink are priced around $800. Make an offer via PM -- if you know me, I'm very reasonable.

Free shipping via USPS priority mail includes tracking and insurance.

Also, if for some reason you get it and don't like it, I do accept returns (less shipping). But I guarantee this book is a keeper. Nice 7.0.