• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

House of Secret 92 9.2 signature series

4 posts in this topic

Hello, so I have a triple Signed House of Secrets 92 9.0 and I see that there are only 2 with a higher grade. A 9.2 and a 9.6, I know that the 9.6 is just signed by Bernie Wrightson. I don't know who signed the 9.2. The other 2 9.0s, one is just signed by Bernie and the other is signed Wrightson/Wein. So I guess my question is who signed the 9.2 or Do I have the highest graded triple Signed book? Picture included

IMG_20181022_182532.jpg

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message. We are not able to provide you with any specifics about a book that is not yours.  We could not tell any information about another book without the certification number of those other books. 

Thanks!

Unless you have a picture of it, there's no existing resource for finding out who has signed what comic.  But you're right, worth asking.

You might consider just throwing out a general question in the signature room subforum and see if anyone has info.