• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

First submission

3 posts in this topic

Hi folks, I submitted 7 books to cgc for Roy Thomas signature and this is my first time submission.  I sent through UPS from Canada and UPS tracking shows books delivered on Nov 11th.  But when I check my cgc submission statues, it is still show no submissions.  The address I sent to is 

CGC HEADQUARTERS
SARASOTA, FL 34240-8474 US

Should I worry about it or it is common to take several days the system update the information?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Sean

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Sean N. Huang said:

Hi folks, I submitted 7 books to cgc for Roy Thomas signature and this is my first time submission.  I sent through UPS from Canada and UPS tracking shows books delivered on Nov 11th.  But when I check my cgc submission statues, it is still show no submissions.  The address I sent to is 

CGC HEADQUARTERS

Should I worry about it or it is common to take several days the system update the information?

Sean

Hi there, receiving is running a bit behind right now so it is not uncommon to have submissions take a few days before they enter the system. Hope this puts you at ease.

3 hours ago, Sean N. Huang said:

CGC HEADQUARTERS

Sean

hopefully the cgc answer helped, but as an anecdotal non-employee answer, I think its pretty common to take from 5-10 BUSINESS DAYS to show in the system after delivery.  And in the US 11/11 is a holiday, so really you're on the third business day at this point.