• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey Krazy Troll

202 posts in this topic

[quote.

But hey some people like to kick a guy while is down, or in this matter gone.

Pathetic ..... hhmmmmm.

Oh, I disagree. Most of us would happily kick him while he's up, down or any which way. Do you really think that we're picking on ol' KK more now that he's gone? Hardly!!

The only thing I found "pathetic" was those that didn't like KK....until they found out that he was Brad Savage (or so the theory goes). It seemed that some folks didn't find him so annoying once they thought that he really might have all that OA.

[quote.

But hey some people like to kick a guy while is down, or in this matter gone.

Pathetic ..... hhmmmmm.

Oh, I disagree. Most of us would happily kick him while he's up, down or any which way. Do you really think that we're picking on ol' KK more now that he's gone? Hardly!!

The only thing I found "pathetic" was those that didn't like KK....until they found out that he was Brad Savage (or so the theory goes). It seemed that some folks didn't find him so annoying once they thought that he really might have all that OA.

I agree! But, I didn't find him annoying before, during, or after he was Brad. grin.gif Of course, I got here late and don't read every post...