• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey Krazy Troll

202 posts in this topic

• Administrator

So this explains why he never received a strike, but did receive a custom title.

Not really. I don't care what he owns. He hasn't gotten a strike because while he seems to annoy many, he hasn't done anything strike-worthy. He got a custom title because I thought it was funny... which is why most people get custom titles. Usually that comes from posting enough to draw attention.

Of course... a variety of our most banned members had custom titles... so I'm not sure how desirable it really is. wink.gif

So this explains why he never received a strike, but did receive a custom title.

Not really. I don't care what he owns. He hasn't gotten a strike because while he seems to annoy many, he hasn't done anything strike-worthy. He got a custom title because I thought it was funny... which is why most people get custom titles. Usually that comes from posting enough to draw attention.

Of course... a variety of our most banned members had custom titles... so I'm not sure how desirable it really is. wink.gif

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

He hasn't gotten a strike because while he seems to annoy many, he hasn't done anything strike-worthy.

Wow! I'll have to re-examine the qualifications for receiving a strike. A couple of quotes kind of stick out to me.

Krazy Quote "You are too poor to afford good material".

Krazy Quote "Perhaps it is because you are European".

What does someone's income level or geographic location have to do with OA?

There are lots more Krazy Quotes I'm sure others would like to post.

ANY act taken "Out of Context" can APPEAR Damnable. And this is more of the same pettiness. Why dont you just let it go already ? What is your obsession ? Do you want me to be your Nixon or something ? Why dont you just relaxxx and enjoy the forum.

I am meditating....OOOhhhhhmmmm

Try it.

OOOOhhhhhmmmmmm.

PS - And maybe the first statement was 'out of bounds' (arguably too),..but the second statement,...PERHAPS it IS because Deli IS European ?

OK, guys, here's the deal. I pieced all the clues together and figured out who Krazy Kat really is. KK has confirmed this via PM with details that only this individual would know. I have to admit that, during the course of figuring this out, I shared my theories with a few others who also now either know or suspect KK's true identity. KK - you might be surprised to know that a couple of other people had narrowed the field of suspects down to a very small pool which included you, so it's not like other people weren't figuring it out as well. BUT, anyway, I have asked these individuals to not reveal your name publicly and I trust they will hold your identity in confidence as I have asked. Despite our differences, it has never been my intention to see you leave the Forums. In your own way, you have made the Boards a more interesting place following a period of extreme boredom.

With that qualifier, this is going to come as the shock of the century to most of you: KRAZY KAT IS THE REAL DEAL. I have heard from multiple sources (I'm actually a lot more plugged into the art scene than I let on) that this individual owns artwork that blows away any other collection you have seen or heard about. I'm not going to name the artwork that I know he has, but they are every bit as impressive as the artwork he has been claiming to own, so I wouldn't doubt what he says is true.

Now, I'm not saying that he's not a bit bonkers, because we all know he is poke2.gif, but he's an eccentric who owns a ridiculous amount of prime art, comics and other entertainment memorabilia from what I have heard. 893whatthe.gif

Feel free to discuss amongst yourselves. gossip.gif

And all of this makes him not a giant c o c k? (That's a rhetorical question.)

You guys only hated me because you hated DESTRO ? And your inability to accept his loss "RESULTED" in me,..'Krazy Kat' ? How's that for a working theory.

So, "your highness" ( yeahok.gif), from your statement, are we to infer that you are a previously banned poster? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You guys only hated me because you hated DESTRO ? And your inability to accept his loss "RESULTED" in me,..'Krazy Kat' ? How's that for a working theory.

So, "your highness" ( yeahok.gif), from your statement, are we to infer that you are a previously banned poster? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Absolutely not !

Absolutely not !

Destro banned

KrazyKat is Destro so YES he is a previously banned poster. tongue.gif