• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey Krazy Troll

202 posts in this topic

Hi; you may not know me, but I happen to have a real name, a real gallery of art at the comicartfans site, I have many collectors and dealers who know I in fact exist. C'mon... wake up. I don't mean to be insulting to you but c'mon... the trolls are leading the pack around here and there seem to be a fair amount of sheep who move in lockstep. wink.gif

Trolls, trolls, trolls... is this board made up entirely of trolls??

Yeah. And you're right up there on the list.

Hi; you may not know me, but I happen to have a real name, a real gallery of art at the comicartfans site, I have many collectors and dealers who know I in fact exist.

So do the rest of us, p.rick.

As nikos said, just b/c you have a sweet collection is no reason to insult the rest of us. mad.gif

As nikos said, just b/c you have a sweet collection is no reason to insult the rest of us. mad.gif

Exactly. This was my biggest objection to having an OA Forum - that p.ricks like this guy would come on here and condescend to everyone. I knew that knowledgable collectors like Hari and Stephen were in the minority - guys who are genuinely nice, helpful and don't put down other peoples' collections.

I really and truly dont mean to insult the real posters here. I'm sorry if I have. But, come on, come on... first KK is the devil, now this morning he is a multimillion dollar collector because Deli says so...!!!!!!!!!! This is too funny! And, I'm not going to apologize for laughing at Deli and his sheep/trolls..

Hi; you may not know me, but I happen to have a real name, a real gallery of art at the comicartfans site, I have many collectors and dealers who know I in fact exist.

How in the world have I condescended to anyone you Troll. Just because I think you are an insufficiently_thoughtful_person, does not make me condescending. I really am starting to think you are KK. DF

Exactly. This was my biggest objection to having an OA Forum - that p.ricks like this guy would come on here and condescend to everyone. I knew that knowledgable collectors like Hari and Stephen were in the minority - guys who are genuinely nice, helpful and don't put down other peoples' collections.

This is unbelievable Deli!!!! You've gone from being KK biggest and nastiest critic to a SUCK-UP! Are you sending him love letters now?!?!?!?!

Deleketerrse, if you want,..feel free to chime in ! Please dont reveal my name. But if you could vouch for me,..well...we'd be 'square'.

OK, guys, here's the deal. I pieced all the clues together and figured out who Krazy Kat really is. KK has confirmed this via PM with details that only this individual would know. I have to admit that, during the course of figuring this out, I shared my theories with a few others who also now either know or suspect KK's true identity. KK - you might be surprised to know that a couple of other people had narrowed the field of suspects down to a very small pool which included you, so it's not like other people weren't figuring it out as well. BUT, anyway, I have asked these individuals to not reveal your name publicly and I trust they will hold your identity in confidence as I have asked. Despite our differences, it has never been my intention to see you leave the Forums. In your own way, you have made the Boards a more interesting place following a period of extreme boredom.

With that qualifier, this is going to come as the shock of the century to most of you: KRAZY KAT IS THE REAL DEAL. I have heard from multiple sources (I'm actually a lot more plugged into the art scene than I let on) that this individual owns artwork that blows away any other collection you have seen or heard about. I'm not going to name the artwork that I know he has, but they are every bit as impressive as the artwork he has been claiming to own, so I wouldn't doubt what he says is true.

Now, I'm not saying that he's not a bit bonkers, because we all know he is poke2.gif, but he's an eccentric who owns a ridiculous amount of prime art, comics and other entertainment memorabilia from what I have heard. 893whatthe.gif

Feel free to discuss amongst yourselves. gossip.gif

Why the negativity confused-smiley-013.gif, if KK has what he says he has, all the power in the world to him. If he doesnt want to people to know who he is, once again all the power in the world to him.

Having great OA, IMHO shouldnt be a reason to be insulting to others.

Absolutely he is perfectly within his rights if he chooses not to show what he has or what he claims to have. No one will deny that.

However, by making numerous claims and then not following through with those claims by showing us what he has, it puts the claims in question. Hell, I can say I have an original undiscovered DaVinci, but If I refuse to show it, then my claim becomes suspect. I can claim anything. Doesn't mean it's true.

If KK has all that art then god bless him. I'm not going to accuse him of not having it because I can't prove that. However, by constantly denying requests to "put up or shut up" if you will, he severely damages his credibility.

I really and truly dont mean to insult the real posters here. I'm sorry if I have. But, come on, come on... first KK is the devil, now this morning he is a multimillion dollar collector because Deli says so...!!!!!!!!!! This is too funny! And, I'm not going to apologize for laughing at Deli and his sheep/trolls..

Sorry if Gene has more "cred" here than others. People here have heard of you.

When all the BS was going around, you could have said "I can vouch for KK". Instead, you just called us insufficiently_thoughtful_persons/fools/sheeep/etc...Sorry we're not in your little fraternity.

At least Gene has some humility and admitted his error. Something I very much doubt you'd be willing to do.

Actually, "50", one of your obscure references in a previous post indicates to me that you know who KK is as well. So, how is it that you know his identity but don't know what he owns? Or are you trying to downplay KK because you're trying to buy up his stuff and you don't want anyone giving him legitimacy because you don't want the competition? In any case, I do know what he has because I've seen some of what's been shopped around.

Don't "BS" me..."DF". Indeed. You're not half as clever as you think you are, 50. makepoint.gif

KK has confirmed this via PM with details that only this individual would know.

How can you confirm "details only this individual would know" if you don't know the details yourself? If you DO know the details, obviously others could as well. Do you see the problem here? screwy.gif

This is unbelievable Deli!!!! You've gone from being KK biggest and nastiest critic to a SUCK-UP! Are you sending him love letters now?!?!?!?!

KK, this is so obviously you writing this. hi.gif

How can you confirm "details only this individual would know" if you don't know the details yourself? If you DO know the details, obviously others could as well. Do you see the problem here? screwy.gif

I have had past dealings with this individual. So only he and I would know the details. Given my past dealings with him, I should have figured out his identity sooner. foreheadslap.gif

Forman also knows who he is...he slipped in a subtle reference in one of his previous posts indicating such.

It is very easy and common human nature to critisize people who constantly brag and show no proof.

It is a lot harder to admit they were wrong. So how is he a "suck-up" confused-smiley-013.gif

I have had past dealings with this individual. So only he and I would know the details. Given my past dealings with him, I should have figured out his identity sooner. foreheadslap.gif

Let me get this straight. You and KK have dealt with each other before and he, knowing who you really are, decides to make dozens of unsubstantiated claims and suffers months of ridicule (not to mention acting like a third grader) instead of just sending you a single PM which would have confirmed who he was? Sorry, I don't buy it. screwy.gif Now you are just giving everyone more empty claims. No one has heard a name, no one has seen a piece of art. This hobby can be so tiresome sometimes.

sleeping.gif

If this board wanted to have a "REAL" discussion about art EVERYONE WOULD BE USING THEIR REAL NAMES....NO ALIASES (myself included of course). How can you have a real discussion when you don't know who you're talking to. We use aliases and say things we might not otherwise, stir things up...and to poke a little fun. After all, what percentage of posts really have anything to do with comic art. At least KK tries to spur art discussion by posting and commenting on art. Who gives a c*rap if what he posts is his or not as long as it motivates discussion about comic art. Really, these on-line boards are 90% a source of entertainment for us "aliases". At least guys like Dan F., Stephen F, Hari N., etc.... have enough balls to use their real names and probably are the only ones deserving and able to have a real discussions about comic art. The rest of us are troll whimps here for the ride.

It is very easy and common human nature to critisize people who constantly brag and show no proof.

It is a lot harder to admit they were wrong. So how is he a "suck-up" confused-smiley-013.gif

This has become such an interesting thread! 27_laughing.gif And Nikos is right, it`s tough to own up when it turns out you were full of BS, and Gene has displayed real integrity by not only owning up but explaining just how wrong he was (and the rest of us).

So let me get this straight: Chad killed Steven because he found out Marissa was carrying the illigitimate love child of and alien that was running for Mayor while the maid had pictures of Oliver's intimate foray into horse breeding. All the while, no one gave a F**K popcorn.gif

"I don't have a problem with you. Don't give yourself that much credit." - Henry Rollins

Signed,

Mike DeLeRee

603 Seagaze Drive

Oceanside, CA

a/k/a mister-not-so-nice

"At least guys like Dan F., Stephen F, Hari N., etc.... have enough balls to use their real names and probably are the only ones deserving and able to have a real discussions about comic art. The rest of us are troll whimps here for the ride."

That's c.rap. Even if you don't know everyone's name now, if you stick around long enough around here, you'll get to know everyone. There are very few people "hiding" behind their aliases here. All these guys that Forman is labeling as trolls - I and many others here know them personally and know their full names. Many of them have CAF galleries.

Hari, Stephen, Steve Borock and many, many others here, know me personally. I have a CAF gallery (though much of my collection, including some of my best pieces, is not displayed there), I've appeared in both CBG and Wizard Magazines and I'll be profiled in an upcoming issue of Gemstone Publishing's "Scoop" showcasing my art and comic collection. In other words, I wouldn't say that I'm totally anonymous. I collect primarily paintings and Warren art, so a lot of the dealers who traffic in Marvel & DC art might not know me, though certainly a lot of them do, along with a number of leading collectors and artists.

There are a lot of collectors and dealers out there who aren't very well known to the comic art community. We have real collections, spend real money and, in many cases, know things that others don't. It's exactly because of the kind of chest-thumping, condescending machisimo that Forman displays that a lot more people aren't more involved in the hobby socially.

Sincerely yours,

Gene Park

http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/de-lekkerste/

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=2354

The rest of us are troll whimps here for the ride.

BWAHAHAHAHA! Best quote of the day! If you weren't an obvious newbie shill, you'd realize that you're the only person here that doesnt know the real names of damn near everyone posting in this thread.

Peace,

Brett Corbit

well, if Gene's going to vouch for you, i guess i can believe him.

despite every indication to the contrary.

i do wish you would cease bragging about your pieces if you're not going to share. i mean, i have a truly beautiful wife...but i'm not talking about her and not putting up pictures of her, either