• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey Krazy Troll

202 posts in this topic

Well, I really don't think I need to go over this again, but one of my points is that this board seems to give some sort of credence to someone who I have seen to be highly malicious and a downright insufficiently_thoughtful_person. I am speaking of Deli, aka Gene, aka Brain Dead Man. I have directed no animosity other than to him. He is a fool. People who follow a fool are sheep. Why in the world would this board turn on a dime because Deli has become a great Perry Mason and figured out some sort of truth. Let me just tell you as someone who actually knows.... Deli hasn't a clue. He is so far off base with this and all of his rantings that it is laughable. And, I'm sorry, but I am laughing!!! I would be crying and hoping he gets some much needed help, but he has directed a personal attack on my the likes I've never seen, and I refuse to back down just because he seems to be the leader of a lot of sheep around here. Not all, but many. Sorry, if the truth hurts. I could be wrong, but I'm not! It's time for Deli to turn around, with his tail between his legs, and go p1ss somewhere else. DF p.s. sorry if the above sounded harsh... I truly am laughing and not taking any of this seriously. 27_laughing.gifhi.gifflowerred.gif

Also, I'm not going anywhere unless I chose to go, but I certainly won't follow the sheep here either.

Westform, can I understand what is with all the sudden animosity and all the sheep comments? Are you saying we're sheep because we believe Gene when he says KK really does have a great OA collection? If so, are you saying that Gene is wrong, or that KK doesn't really have a great OA collection?

Or are you saying that we're sheep because we respect KK's collection (if it's as good as cracked up to be)? I think it's pretty clear from the response in this thread so far that while people may be impressed by the collection, they're still unimpressed, and actually now repulsed more than before (if that was possible), by KK's personality.

westform:

It's been verified by multiple sources, not just Gene. He's posted it publicly, but KK has been verified by non-board members to be legit. So, I'm going to say Gene is correct on this one.

p.s. if you keep trolling Gene, your going to get banned by the mods. You might want to tone it down just a bit.

Well, I really don't think I need to go over this again, but one of my points is that this board seems to give some sort of credence to someone who I have seen to be highly malicious and a downright insufficiently_thoughtful_person. I am speaking of Deli, aka Gene, aka Brain Dead Man. I have directed no animosity other than to him. He is a fool. People who follow a fool are sheep. Why in the world would this board turn on a dime because Deli has become a great Perry Mason and figured out some sort of truth. Let me just tell you as someone who actually knows.... Deli hasn't a clue. He is so far off base with this and all of his rantings that it is laughable. And, I'm sorry, but I am laughing!!! I would be crying and hoping he gets some much needed help, but he has directed a personal attack on my the likes I've never seen, and I refuse to back down just because he seems to be the leader of a lot of sheep around here. Not all, but many. Sorry, if the truth hurts. I could be wrong, but I'm not! It's time for Deli to turn around, with his tail between his legs, and go p1ss somewhere else. DF p.s. sorry if the above sounded harsh... I truly am laughing and not taking any of this seriously. 27_laughing.gifhi.gifflowerred.gif

Also, I'm not going anywhere unless I chose to go, but I certainly won't follow the sheep here either.

Westform, can I understand what is with all the sudden animosity and all the sheep comments? Are you saying we're sheep because we believe Gene when he says KK really does have a great OA collection? If so, are you saying that Gene is wrong, or that KK doesn't really have a great OA collection?

Or are you saying that we're sheep because we respect KK's collection (if it's as good as cracked up to be)? I think it's pretty clear from the response in this thread so far that while people may be impressed by the collection, they're still unimpressed, and actually now repulsed more than before (if that was possible), by KK's personality.

I don't take it seriously either. Who cares if his name is Brad Savage or fredkarger or Santa Claus. Lets see some art!!!

headbang.gif

WF, again, trying to filter through the dispute you're having with Gene, which I could care less about, are you saying that KK is NOT who Gene says he is? Just a yes or no answer, please.

I don't take it seriously either. Who cares if his name is Brad Savage or fredkarger or Santa Claus. Lets see some art!!!

headbang.gif

It is not that simple.

I could be Ditko's creation,..just another Joe. or a Brad,..or a Mike.

Now,..I understand you just want to see art. That is more difficult.

I have shown droplets, I know,..but there is stategy to consider.

Well, I really don't think I need to go over this again, but one of my points is that this board seems to give some sort of credence to someone who I have seen to be highly malicious and a downright insufficiently_thoughtful_person. I am speaking of Deli, aka Gene, aka Brain Dead Man.

You calling me an insufficiently_thoughtful_person must be the Joke of the Century. Seriously, I bet I'd double your score in an IQ test. You don't know me or a thing about me. When I offered up Hari as a reference, so you wouldn't think I was some troll with nothing to do with comic art, you dismissed that suggestion out of hand (even though you seem to be friends or acquaintances with him). You're not even trying to get to know me or anyone else here. It's all about you and your ego, blustering in here like you know it all.

Let me just tell you as someone who actually knows.... Deli hasn't a clue. He is so far off base with this and all of his rantings that it is laughable.

Instead of insulting me, why don't you tell me how and why I'm wrong. I have plenty of evidence, including third-party corroboration, that I have identified the correct individual.

And, I'm sorry, but I am laughing!!! I would be crying and hoping he gets some much needed help, but he has directed a personal attack on my the likes I've never seen, and I refuse to back down just because he seems to be the leader of a lot of sheep around here. Not all, but many. Sorry, if the truth hurts. I could be wrong, but I'm not! It's time for Deli to turn around, with his tail between his legs, and go p1ss somewhere else. DF p.s. sorry if the above sounded harsh... I truly am laughing and not taking any of this seriously. 27_laughing.gifhi.gifflowerred.gif

You are the reason why people hate message boards. Some insecure insufficiently_thoughtful_person with an anger management problem barges on the scene, trying to establish a rep and making an @ss of himself in the process. Dude, chill the f893censored-thumb.gif out. The people here on this Board are not "sheep" and I certainly don't consider myself to be "the leader". If you had bothered to spend a little time getting to know me and the others on the Board, you would have realized that.

We're just a bunch of people who were enjoying sharing our art and socializing in cyberspace until you barged in beating your chest like a drunken gorilla. It's your right to disagree with me, but trying to play the "I know everything and you're an insufficiently_thoughtful_person" card isn't going to win you any points around here.

There's strategy all right. The strategy of avoiding being sued from here to eternity by the Kirby estate! 27_laughing.gif

There's strategy all right. The strategy of avoiding being sued from here to eternity by the Kirby estate! 27_laughing.gif

Ask Zaid - no issue. The rumour of 'an issiue' is a joke.

In that case, put your money where your mouth is. confused-smiley-013.gif

But setting aside the legal issue (which I still think you`re wrong on, by the way), what about the moral issue? How do you feel about depriving his heirs of the proceeds that are rightfully theirs?

If KK is who people seem to be saying he is,I can understand his reluctance to show his collection.The ramblings certainly seem to back up his I.D.,in which case I believe he did have an amazing collection. I doubt,very seriously,it is still intact,which would be a real shame.Hope I'm wrong on this,but I doubt it.

I'm one of the people that Gene spoke to about KK's identity. I've yet to have a conversation with KK via PM, but short of that I'm basically convinced he is who we think he is. I cannot vouch for specific pieces, but I can vouch for the fact that he really DOES have a world class collection of original art.

Interestingly, in comparison to his various online personae who have rubbed me entirely the wrong way, I've never been anything other than friendly with him in the real world. 893whatthe.gif

Who cares? The guys an annoying nutbag no matter how much his stupid collection is worth. screwy.gif I love how he goes from the outhouse to the penthouse because his collection might be worth a bundle. Pretty sad.

893applaud-thumb.gif Andy

Westform or whoever called him out as "Steve" or whatever right off the bat IIRC. Check out his first posts. The ASM cover gave him away I guess.

I haven't seen any proof that says the guy is not a total douchenozzle anyway.

Got the HOS 127 cover KK? flowerred.gif

But setting aside the legal issue (which I still think you`re wrong on, by the way), what about the moral issue? How do you feel about depriving his heirs of the proceeds that are rightfully theirs?

I,..uh,..do put my $$ where my mouth is. I am holding onto the stuff ?!?!

And your moral question is contrived,..as I do not believe they are morally entitled to any proceeds. Ditko understands this,..they were 'work for Hire's'.

So to summarize,...the entity in the best position to make a Legal claim is Marvel,...and Marvel doesnt even have a winng case nor shown an interest in persuing a case,...and the heirs of artists dont inherit a moral right/ or benefit for their kins creation (even if you listen to it it sounds like a crack-pot rule).

KK

foreheadslap.gif Sometimes I think you act dense because it`s part of your weird game, and other times I think you act dense because you`re genuinely lacking some candlepower.

Try to stay with me here: if you`re genuinely convinced that there is no legal threat to your possession of the books if you publicly show them, then put your money where your mouth is by publicly showing them.

I won`t even comment on your desperate attempt to rationalize the immoral nature of your actions, because it would obviously do no good. It`d be like trying to get a child labor factory owner to understand why working little kids to death is inhumane.

foreheadslap.gif Sometimes I think you act dense because it`s part of your weird game, and other times I think you act dense because you`re genuinely lacking some candlepower.

Try to stay with me here: if you`re genuinely convinced that there is no legal threat to your possession of the books if you publicly show them, then put your money where your mouth is by publicly showing them.

I won`t even comment on your desperate attempt to rationalize the immoral nature of your actions, because it would obviously do no good. It`d be like trying to get a child labor factory owner to understand why working little kids to death is inhumane.

I have already explained why I am not showing my art. Your assumption as to why I dont show my art is merely that, an assumption. That I dont want to court a legal action ?Maybe I dont want to sell below market value?,..maybe I dont want to dilute the image value ?

Capitalism demands sound strategy

And I am far from dense....they keep calling Bush dumb too and people believe it. But the guys clearly has a brain. I just think there are alotta sheep on the board,..and Ive been saying this since DAY # 1

So am I a troll or not ? Considering how I do have the art,..everyone's attacking me was kinda wrong, heh ? And some will say,.."Oh,..we just dont like the way he rubbed us",..but,..sheesh,..this is a message board and we are grown adults, right ?

I cant tell you the burden I have borne to bring this board to snuff and the withering attacks werent helpful.

Running to the Big Apple now,...so later !

PS - It would be less moral to award heirs the benefit of an artists work-product when that assuredly was NEVER a bargained right. Heirs !?!?!?!??! Its against capitalism in AMERICA.

So am I a troll or not ? Considering how I do have the art,..everyone's attacking me was kinda wrong, heh ? And some will say,.."Oh,..we just dont like the way he rubbed us",..but,..sheesh,..this is a message board and we are grown adults, right ?

You're still a troll. With or without the art, your online persona is almost the wikipedia definition brought to life: "a troll is a person who posts inflammatory messages intended to cause a disruption in discourse."

In the real world, I've always liked you. I've done well by you in the past and I've gone so far as to defend you here on occasions- actually making the same distinction you yourself have made- "he might be eccentric, but he's no insufficiently_thoughtful_person."

That said, your posting style here has driven me insane. Insane. Knowing who you are, I'll lay off the occasional attack, but I'm now going to make an even more concerted effort to avoid your posts.

You're still a troll. With or without the art, your online persona is almost the wikipedia definition brought to life: "a troll is a person who posts inflammatory messages intended to cause a disruption in discourse."

In the real world, I've always liked you. I've done well by you in the past and I've gone so far as to defend you here on occasions- actually making the same distinction you yourself have made- "he might be eccentric, but he's no insufficiently_thoughtful_person."

That said, your posting style here has driven me insane. Insane. Knowing who you are, I'll lay off the occasional attack, but I'm now going to make an even more concerted effort to avoid your posts.

Why insane ? I am just a puppet like everyone else. Unfortunately, my hand puppet is not conducive to good relations with automatonic sheep.

I have actually conversed with several REASONABLE people and know who is cool,..and who is not. I took a lot of flack that could have been avoided if people like Delicatessen didnt rally others against me. My postings should be swallowable by grown men without the fuss it has caused.

PS - Your definition of a disruption in discourse happens to be MY PERSONALITY. Kinda sucks that it cant just be accepted rather than perceived as ' a disruption in discourse'. And who are you,..based on your Wikipedia definition to tell ME,..what my INTENT was ? ? ?I think Id know that best

Why insane ? I am just a puppet like everyone else. Unfortunately, my hand puppet is not conducive to good relations with automatonic sheep.

Because it's as disprutive as any poster we've had here in some time and I have no patience for flame wars. I especially have no patience for flame wars that spread and you sprouted enemies with alarming speed turning pretty much any thread you posted in into a flamefest- and before you mention it, I'm well aware that it takes "two to tango". It's just that you generated a lot of "dance partners"

I have actually conversed with several REASONABLE people and know who is cool,..and who is not. I took a lot of flack that could have been avoided if people like Delicatessen didnt rally others against me. My postings should be swallowable by grown men without the fuss it has caused.

PS - Your definition of a disruption in discourse happens to be MY PERSONALITY. Kinda sucks that it cant just be accepted rather than perceived as ' a disruption in discourse'. And who are you,..based on your Wikipedia definition to tell ME,..what my INTENT was ? ? ?I think Id know that best

Granted. I don't know what your intent was. The RESULT was plain to see though and it was also easy to see that you fed right into the maelstrom your posts generated, escalating at every turn. I guess you just have a trolling personality. confused-smiley-013.gif