• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Greg Land Sojourn TPB Cover - Is Someone Here Buying It?

1 post in this topic

I'm a huge fan of the late, lamented "Sojourn" series from CrossGen and I was looking to purchase the cover art to the vol. 1 TPB from Tom at Fanfare Sports & Entertainment, but I see that someone has beaten me to the punch. It's listed as "Reserved" on Tom's site, which I know from having dealt extensively with Tom in the past is code for "buyer is making time payments".

This piece was actually at the top of my non-Grail want list - as anyone can see from my CAF gallery, you'd have a hard time finding a bigger fan or collector of Land's Sojourn art. Basically, I really, really want this piece. If someone here is in the process of buying it and would be willing to give it up (I'm ready to make full payment to Tom), please send me a PM. If good karma isn't enough reward, I would be willing to offer a piece of art or cash for the buyer to walk away from this deal (I would arrange it so you get any money you have paid to Tom back, along with what I am willing to offer). In other words, I'll make it worth your while!

Thanks.