• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

=Closed=
6 6

200 posts in this topic

On 12/7/2020 at 3:54 PM, Aslpride8 said:

I know I was supposed to start with a run but I would like to test the water with this lot. I planning to send these comic books to CGC. They are crazy hot right now. I am willing to sell them as a lot. If no one claims the lot then I will ship them for grading by myself but none of them would be ready until Feb include pressing and CGC fast track. Your chance to claim them. I am aiming for 9.8 after pressing but CGC have final decision for grading. Only one of them will improve to 9.0-9.2 is Knights of the old republic 9. The big negative on that issue is dent at bottom spine area. 4 of them already qualify for 9.8. 

I am selling the high grade 20 comic books lot for $2000. 

3367A526-FF9D-4548-9EC1-A05807066620.thumb.jpeg.fd94e77c542c73eb34cc7e420d88f2f2.jpeg

:takeit:

The series run is coming soon!

Minor adjustment on shipping for 21 or more comic books claimed. It will still be free shipping with $25 or more but it will be a regular ground shipping rate. (I will not use media shipping rate!) 

Less than 20 comic books will still apply original shipping service as stated on my first post of this thread. (Free priority mail with $25 or more.)

Also, if you claim more than 100 comic books from this thread. I am willing to meet half way from my hometown to anyone who live in South California included LA, Orange Co, SD, SB, and Riverside. 

Thank you for your patience. 

I am about to start and before posting the series runs. It will be time-consuming to grade them individually. All of them were picked by myself as a personal collection. All of them are NM+ or better. Maybe 2-3 percent of them may fall to NM but nothing lower. For any high-value issue in a run, I will give the grade for it. You are welcome to ask specific issue and it's grade. Basically, they were store in an office and smoke-free environment. They were well care and most of them has been read once by me. :)