• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Prices slashed! Golden Age- Schomburg Nedor WW11 Early Sups and actions...
4 4

36 posts in this topic

Hey Guys back again... realizing you can not collect them all!! So trimming some Golden age stuff mostly lower grade all raw but lots of fun stuff. I had a hard time getting comps on some of this so do not be afraid to PM me..or ask questions about the books, ask anyone if it is fair I usually accept!

First :takeit: in the thread wins .  Trumps pms or negotiations.. but they are encouraged :foryou:

No HOSers or Probies, please.

Payment via paypal . Payment is expected within 72 hours of invoice unless we talk about it. 

Shipping is $8 for up to 4 books in the US.  Anything more either goes in a medium or large flat rate USPS box depending on how many you buy.

USA shipping yes.. Canada ok but will be exact cost to ship. 

Returns on raws ok if notified within 3 days of receipt at your cost.. But ask for more pics.. no one likes returns lol

I've bought and sold from loads of people on the boards if you want a reference let me know.. or there is a kudos thread somewhere! 

Edited by Unstoppablejayd

Spoke to my advisor and we decided to slice some prices!

Captain Marvel 11 $200  Now $165 SOLD

Star Spangled Comics $75 Now $65 SOLD

Black Terror 6 $300

Black Terror 9 $150 Now $135 SOLD

Black Terror 22 $250

Fighting Yank 13 $500 Now $450

Fighting Yank 8 $500 Now $400

Black Terror 3 Cover $150 

Superman 72 $85 now $65 SOLD

Action 53 $300 Now $285 SOLD

Superman 57 $200 Now :whatthe: $145

Americas Best Comics 11 $350 Now $325