• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

young allies 2, 11, 16, 17 & 19, all cgc, f.s. CLOSED
2 2

38 posts in this topic

i'll take it on the thread trumps p.m.'s, but i'll listen to reasonable counters.  return will be accepted.  $15 s/h domestic, actual s/h if foreign mailout.  p'pal will work.

8 of the 20 left, 6 of them being posted for the first time.  for the other 2, new prices will be listed.

Edited by Straw-Man

another great schomburg war cover.  

i'll call it vg, tho' it's a little better.

on the fc scan, the staple looks iffy, but in actuality it's just some feathering of paper around it.  i'm going to show photos of the staple, bc, little staple pull area and cf [which pic shows the great splash for themiss america story!].

as to price:  a 4.5 sold for $1,500 last year, and a 4.0 for $717.  how 'bout $750?  that's likely the 4.0 going rate.  and of course it's raw, and if you disagree with grade, you just send it back for full refund.  SOLD!

mm58.jpg

Edited by Straw-Man

36 minutes ago, goldust40 said:

All these awesome Timelys have undermined my resistance - Young Allies 18, 20 + MMC 58 per PM, take!

Nice!  ^^

I'm content with my one purchase from Billy, and will have to resist temptation on any others until the C-Link Auction is over...just way too many gotta-have-it books on my list in that one.  Congrats to eveyone!

4 minutes ago, JiveTurkeyMoFo said:

Nice!  ^^

I'm content with my one purchase from Billy, and will have to resist temptation on any others until the C-Link Auction is over...just way too many gotta-have-it books on my list in that one.  Congrats to eveyone!

you got a good'un!