• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Moving a few things! Now 10% off CGC books, 30% off all comics and magazines!
1 1

190 posts in this topic

34 minutes ago, adampasz said:
54 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

No kidding - I've got my eyes on some stuff...., :eyeroll:

C'mon. Casper pack on Page 5 has your name on it.

:cloud9:   I've resisted the urge to dive deeper into the Harvey kid stuff, beyond my high grade Baby Huey collection, and my childhood Richie Rich pile. They do hold a tremendous attraction to me.

22 hours ago, nochips said:

Male Magazine GGA F/VF $ 25.00

Man's Action Feb 1973 NM Minus $30.00

Action for Men Sept 1972 VF $ 20.00

18778.jpg

18787.jpg

18764.jpg

I'll take these if they are 20% off (?)

3 minutes ago, Gsims718 said:

In that case, I think you missed a sweet Liefeld Zenescope cover.

real stuff is way too plentiful these days to waste your time and money on that stuff...., 

5 minutes ago, adampasz said:

Zenescope covers are pretty tame compared to that Man's Action Feb 1973. :whatthe:

I started collecting those type of men's mags for the parachute covers.  Then came the severed heads. Now, apparently, just general bondage, and perversion. :cry: 

1 minute ago, lizards2 said:

I started collecting those type of men's mags for the parachute covers.  Then came the severed heads. Now, apparently, just general bondage, and perversion. :cry: 

"BETRAYAL OF CASTRO'S JOY-GIRL BANKERS"

I'm trying to figure out how to parse this headline. Are the Joy-girls also bankers?

2 minutes ago, adampasz said:
5 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

"BETRAYAL OF CASTRO'S JOY-GIRL BANKERS"

I'm trying to figure out how to parse this headline. Are the Joy-girls also bankers?

I will let you know...., :wink:

2 minutes ago, BuscemasAvengers said:
10 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I started collecting those type of men's mags for the parachute covers.

Isn't that the equivalent of saying I bought Penthouse for the articles? :baiting:

Or, you buy headlight/taillight/bondage GGA for the craftily written stories..., :whistle: