• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Keeping it simple. Gold/Silver/Bronze CGC/Raw Every book is One Price NOW CLOSED
3 3

55 posts in this topic

Going to KISS (Keep it simple stupid). Every book is $100 each       NOW $90 EACH

PMs are welcome but an  :takeit: in the thread trumps ongoing negotiations. If you send me a PM please don't ask "what is the lowest you will take? or "what's your best price?" My best price is listed, if you want to make an offer please feel free to do that; I'll either say yes, no, or if we are close I may counter. Thanks for understanding.

Postage & Insurance is $10.00 for slabs + $5.00 for each extra slab. Raw books are $6.00 postage for any amount in the US if you pay by Paypal/Check.  Contact me 1st if you are in Canada/UK    

PLEASE PAY WITHIN 3 DAYS OF RECEIVING AN INVOICE UNLESS PRIOR ARRANGEMENTS ARE MADE. 

No HOSers or people I have blocked. NO Returns accepted on CGC books

Edited by bcc

Reserved for a Recap

Each book is $100 EACH 

RECAP  All of these are now $90 EACH

Nellie The Nurse 3 GD/VG dirty back cover    SOLD

Superboy 89 VG+    SOLD

Green Hornet 32 VG-  but looks better, 2" tear/spine split with tape over it. Nice colors

Amazing Spiderman 122 GD/VG water damage, should be able to see it in the pics esp of the back. staples have rust and some migration to the paper. Needs a press       SOLD

World's Finest 84 FN     SOLD

DEAD OF NIGHT 1 CGC 9.0 WHITE Pages

Strange Suspense Stories 2 VG-/VG solid book but a lot of creasing in the btm right corner

World Of Suspense 1  GD/VG 1" spine split at the btm, cvr detached at the top staple, ws top left back  SOLD

Jo Jo 27 GD/VG  old tape stains over the staples more noticeable on the back

JUNGLE 101 VG/VG+  1/4" spine split at the top and btm

JUNGLE 70 FN- cover is detached from the front but still attached to the back

Doctor Strange 169 VG/FN nice book but has a sub crease      SOLD

Chamber of Chills 16 GD/VG has 1" spine split about an inch up from the bottom that continues as smaller tears on the back

Black Cat Mystery 34 GD/VG 1" tear center right edge 1/2" spine split at the top that also extends 1/2" onto the back     SOLD

Avengers 47 VG+ Black Knight     SOLD

Sea Devils 1 VG/FN

Journey Into Unknown Worlds 24 VG+   SOLD

Edited by bcc

Worlds Of Fear 5 Looks VG but has some tape; very small piece top spine, 1" piece on back sealing a tear by the btm staple, 2-1" pieces on the spine over the btm staple and at the btm, cover detached at the btm staple

SOLD

DSC02936.thumb.JPG.94389c988e3d359135b2375cdd4f213e.JPG

DSC02937.thumb.JPG.3ec3259da96ac652c8a4572fe0e8a056.JPG

Edited by bcc

Amazing Spiderman 122 GD/VG water damage, should be able to see it in the pics esp of the back. staples have rust and some migration to the paper. Needs a press   

SOLD

DSC02934.thumb.JPG.f7cf1e169abfaa9dd7a2d065d74149d1.JPG

DSC02935.thumb.JPG.9af695f31f4ba75caaebab2a960cfcf5.JPG

Edited by bcc