• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

* CLOSED * 12/19/2020 *A DECEMBER MIXED SALE ! - FULL RECAP ON PAGE 1 - DISCOUNTS APPLIED ON PAGE 47 ! - DELIVERY CONFIRMATION NUMBERS ADDED ON PAGE 48 !
3 3

955 posts in this topic

DEAD OF NIGHT # 1, 2, 3, 4 - ALL GLOSSY NM-/NM COPIES - ALL FOR $60

Issue 1 has a tiny blunt top of the spine and Issue 3 has a blunted top right corner taking those two books to NM- or so.

One of the rarest sets out there for one of the coolest characters.  This story is awesome and BRUTAL.  Get the trade if you just want to read it... its that good ;) 

DECEMBER2020 SALE483.jpg

DECEMBER2020 SALE484.jpg

DECEMBER2020 SALE485.jpg

DECEMBER2020 SALE486.jpg

WAIT !

One last item for the serious STAR WARS collector lol 

STAR WARS EPISODE 1: THE PHANTOM MENACE - SEALED VHS COPY FROM 1999 - $10

Still in original shrinkwrap.  I ordered these for the store back in the day and for some reason didn't think Walmart would under cut the price lol 

Long story short... I've got a lot of VHS tapes in storage lol

DECEMBER2020 SALE608.jpg

DECEMBER2020 SALE609.jpg

Can't end with a VHS tape... that's bad luck.  So I will end it all with one more of these :D 

--------------------------------------------------

NEW AVENGERS # 11 - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPY - $20

COPY C

FIRST RONIN MAYA LOPEZ

SOLD TO DJOHNSON321

DECEMBER2020 SALE285.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

Thanks to all that's purchased from this big-arse thread... I hope you've all enjoyed this one.

It's been over 7 years since I did a thread this long... and I got this one done in just 8 days ;) 

I will try to get a recap going tmrw... lots of good stuff just waiting to be mailed to you !

xxx ooo

Rupp