• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Slow Grading
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Hello,

I have the following submission number status updated to scheduled for grading on 10/22 and am curious how is this one not complete?   3697835 

Since I'm here I might as well as about the following other submissions:

3697836 - This is still showing as "Received" but was submitted with 3697835 above.

Thanks.

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message.  It looks like all of your orders had pressing services as well as grading and this will add a significant amount of time on your total turnaround time.  Regular pressing is running about 74 business days right now: CGC Services & Fees | CGC (cgccomics.com) It looks like all of your orders just moved from pressing with CCS to grading with CGC within the past month or so.  Right now Modern grading is running about 28 business days: CGC Services & Fees | CGC (cgccomics.com) (these turnaround times do not include weekends or holidays, our office was closed 2 days last week for Thanksgiving) so your orders should be finishing up towards the end of December.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.  Thank you!