• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can I get a sketch and also have someone else sign
1 1

5 posts in this topic

• Administrator
On 12/5/2020 at 1:14 AM, Heath Beard said:

I’m trying to get a sketch cover and also get them both to sign it. Is this a possible because I don’t see a drop down option? Can I make two transactions for one book?

Are you looking to submit for one of our signings? 

On 12/4/2020 at 10:14 PM, Heath Beard said:

I’m trying to get a sketch cover and also get them both to sign it. Is this a possible because I don’t see a drop down option? Can I make two transactions for one book?

Both?  Who's signatures are you sending in for?

If you're having an artist commissioned sketch piece, you'll need to get a creator form from CGC.  Fill out the online form for the private CGC signings.  Then fill out a standard form for the sketch artist.  Send the sketch cover, the creator form, the private signing form, and the standard form to the artist.  The artist will do the sketch, fill out the creator form, and they'll send all the paperwork directly to CGC.  Emphasis on the creator sends the sketch directly to CGC in order to maintain the chain of authentication.

This is as far as I've gotten with the process as my book is currently with CGC waiting for the private signing.  It's been awhile, but I think CGC will charge your account at the time of signing.

• Administrator
4 hours ago, Heath Beard said:

Yes I was trying to get a Stegman sketch cover with also Cates signing it too

Ah, I see. We didn't offer that option on the form but you might be able to request it separately. Email signatureseries@cgccomics.com to see if they can help you!