• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Behold, my HOLY GRAIL !!

27 posts in this topic

As any X-men completist will testify, this issue is by far the hardest to obtain in high grade. Just check the census. There are only (3) 9.2's and (4) 8.5's. That's it for HG copies. I would like to thanks 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gif the Gregster for finding this beauty at San Diego. Actually, it's from the Don Rosa collection.

928371-X-men079.jpg

928371-X-men079.jpg.7fca0f522f8ac4b0105bcad74647ac11.jpg

Tell me about it. I've been looking for this book for years! I have 4 raw copies. One has color touch and the other 3 are in 6.5 to 8.0 at best. Another thing is that, since it's a reprint issue no one really cared for them. Not to mention the tough black cover.

sleeping.gif uh sorry, I mean thumbsup2.gif

sleeping.gifsleeping.gifyeahok.gif Oh yeah, congrats!

devil.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif As a fellow X-Men completionist and I think Tomega will chime in here as well - that is a tough tough book to find in HG for the reasons mentioned. I am super happy with my 8.0 but that was part of an Original Owner collection as well. Great pick up. Greggy with a hand in the HG Marvels 893whatthe.gif