• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Punisher Movie

19 posts in this topic

Have any of ya heard that They are thinking about Doing The Punisher Movie? I know they had a movie that TOTALLY SUCKED back in the late 80s with Dolph Lundgren (I can't spell the name) But I hear that they are going to redo it since the buzz of Spider-man, X-men and other Marvel Titles......

Question who should play the part of Frank Castle?--

I'm still trying to come up with someone that would fit the role well...but I don't think that Dolph should go to the casting call!!!

I did spell his name right! smile.gif

Good choice, But I think he'd be a bit young, and to much of a "pretty boy"

I think the guy needs to look like he's in his mid-30's and have the same type of background as Frank Caslte did in the movies Vet and Cop.....

Think he'll be running around in the Skull Shirt?....that'd be kewl....I'm sure the movie Peps will make it look pretty cool....but would like to see the Skull shirt..be it some leather suit or what have you......

It's off the forum?....
The forum only displays the last 25 threads which have had new posts...you can see the rest of the threads by using the navigation links at the top and bottom of the page. Or, you can use the Search feature to look for a topic of interest. Had you typed "punisher movie" as a search, you would've found that there was already a thread about the topic you're interested in.