• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sig Series Plus Reg Grade

8 posts in this topic

Im planing on sending in a few books for the Cates singing and Eastman signing as well as regular books for just press a grading can they all be sent in the same box? or do i need to do two different shipments? First time sending in for A sig series. Also Im sending in the Last Ronin so because that a magazine submission does that change anything 

you can def send in the same box, but if possible sort/separate them and label them to make it impossible for anyone to make a mistake.  You can probably contact CGC and ask them the best way to do this.

Note:  You will need to fill out separate order forms for each tier/service you're using, and unless you make special arrangement with CGC (contact CGC for details on this, its not available for everyone, but in some special cases i think can happen), different invoices will NOT be mailed back at the same time generally.

I think either way there's no harm in calling/emailing CGC directly and laying out your specific situation with your specific questions.  Check out their website for contact info.

Good luck.

5 minutes ago, yos_fares said:

Im planing on sending in a few books for the Cates singing and Eastman signing as well as regular books for just press a grading can they all be sent in the same box? or do i need to do two different shipments? First time sending in for A sig series. Also Im sending in the Last Ronin so because that a magazine submission does that change anything 

If I recall correctly, same box, but you'll have to fill out different forms for each type of submission.  And you'll have to pay return shipping for each type as well.  Let's say you sent 6 books for the following submissions:

2 modern

2 modern with CCS

2 modern for private signing

I believe that counts as 3 different submission types and will require 3 separate forms with 3 separate form fees and 3 separate return shipping fees.  It's one of the annoying aspects of dealing with CGC (they won't hold books to save you a few bucks).

I sent in 3 books for the Joe Rubinstein signing in early January and they were received by CGC just last week.  Today I heard about the Chris Claremont signing in early February.  I realize that 2 of the 3 books had work done by Chris C. and I'd like those signed by him as well.  Is there a way to have Chris C. sign the books after Joe R. so that it only has to be encapsulated once? 

• Administrator
48 minutes ago, mxavierjr said:

I sent in 3 books for the Joe Rubinstein signing in early January and they were received by CGC just last week.  Today I heard about the Chris Claremont signing in early February.  I realize that 2 of the 3 books had work done by Chris C. and I'd like those signed by him as well.  Is there a way to have Chris C. sign the books after Joe R. so that it only has to be encapsulated once? 

Unfortunately, we can not combine signings unless they are already set up as a dual signing option. Sorry about that.

• Administrator
19 hours ago, mxavierjr said:

Guess what we are adding!? Dual signing options for Claremont and Rubinstein! It should be available on the form soon. If you have already submitted books you can email Customer Service to assist. service@cgccomics.com