• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trimmed ASM #173?

15 posts in this topic

It's got about 1/4" less on the right edge than my copy

That's not a reliable way to tell if a book has been trimmed. In fact, trying to divine whether or not a book has been trimmed, from a scan, is not recommended at all.

Probably trimmed. It's got about 1/4" less on the right edge than my copy, and it doesn't look like a miswrap, as there isn't that much back cover showing on the front.

Does your copy miswrap to the back at all? confused.gif

1miswrap.jpg

"Probably trimmed"? screwy.gif

I have to agree with beyonder on this one guys. I have the spider-man run from 130 to completion and many of mine ranging from 160 through 190 have this type of miscut. and I know they aren't trimmed and pressed. Because I used to trim and press for some customers of mine and these don't look like press jobs

I have to agree with beyonder on this one guys. I have the spider-man run from 130 to completion and many of mine ranging from 160 through 190 have this type of miscut. and I know they aren't trimmed and pressed. Because I used to trim and press for some customers of mine and these don't look like press jobs

I was joking about it being trimmed and pressed.

Care to elaborate on that last part. poke2.gif