• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Graded Book - Resubmit for pressing and regrade
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Good Afternoon,

I currently own a book that was previously graded and cased by CGC in 2012. The book has never been pressed/cleaned and I was thinking of sending it in to have the case cracked, the book pressed/cleaned, and then regraded.

When I looked at the online submission form it does not allow me the ability to select these services. Can you please advise how I can get this done?

Thanks!

Joe

• Administrator

Good afternoon,

When you complete the online form you will just choose pressing and grading as your services just as you would if you were sending in a raw book.  When you get to the page where you enter your book information you can just type in the certification number and it will pre-populate the book info on your order.  

If you still experience an issue, please contact our customer service department at 877-662-6642 or by email at submissions@cgccomics.com.  Thank you!