• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Elite vs. Premium Membership

2 posts in this topic

Hi....I am trying to understand the real benefit to elite membership over premium.   I read that there is more detailed notes to obtain and an additional 5% discount on submissions....but am I not realizing further benefit?    Better for certain number of submissions per year?

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message.  You can find a breakdown of the different membership levels and what you get with each on our website here: https://www.cgccomics.com/join/.  The Elite membership comes with 15% off your grading fees.  Graders notes are the same as the other levels, you do not receive any additional details with the Elite membership.  However, they do receive 20% off of graders notes on books they themselves did not submit.  On those books, you would need to purchase the graders notes and Elite members receive 20% of that service. 

If you have any other questions, please let us know.  Thank you!