• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Green Lantern # 76 9.6 Restored??

24 posts in this topic

Check your pm's.

As far as the GL goes, it might not be trimmed, then it may. If it is, it will be ever so minute.

Do you know the sussposed back story on Comic-Keys?

If not, look up Oldguy on the useer list, and look in his sigline. There is a CBG article that deals with this seller.

It's a cool avatar to me if you are talking about the SuperFamily.

I sent him a pm apologizing for calling him out on the boards. The avatar that he had was much more graphic and grotesque than the family pic he has now. So, the one we see now is not the one that I made my comment on.

It's a cool avatar to me if you are talking about the SuperFamily.

I sent him a pm apologizing for calling him out on the boards. The avatar that he had was much more graphic and grotesque than the family pic he has now. So, the one we see now is not the one that I made my comment on.

Was the old one Arseface from Preacher? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif, you got me a verdict yet? remember, my painting case poke2.gif

I haven't forgotten. Your fact pattern is pretty complicated, so I am taking my time, but I should be done by Wednesday. I am going to look at it again tonight. thumbsup2.gif

ill send you a copy of the letter he wrote us explaining why he was stiffing us tomorrow.

thumbsup2.gif

You really outta be thanking me for keeping you in practice acclaim.gif

Oh yes, my profuse and heartfelt thanks for the opportunity to give you free legal advice. 27_laughing.gifsign-funnypost.gif