• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

paid $25 for account upgrade to be able to have trading card graded

3 posts in this topic

Hello, I signed up today to have my pokemon card(s) graded. It said i needed to upgrade my account to be able to send out my pokemon cards to be graded. Cool. No worries. I went ahead and followed the instructions and the lowest amount i would be needing to pay was the standard membership which was $25.00 I already verified my email. I paid the $25.00 fee. Bam. I was good to go i believed. I went back to the trading card submission form and the two options given to me was to either ship it out or drop off at an event. The ship it out option was again in the grey stating my account was not upgraded. At this point i am thinking if i am able to get a refund because i dont know too much about this website and am dissapointed. 

please help thanks..

Hello Jeremy,

I have heard of this happening before with new members. I believe this happens when-

A) You have not verified your account via Email,

B) You have submissions currently in your cart when upgrading. Try removing all items from your cart, log out and back in. This should fix this issue.

Again, this is what I have heard in the past. I'm sure CGC will be able to assist.

Good luck!

Edited by Darryl P