• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for Frazetta title

11 posts in this topic

Artist made a post requesting if anyone knew the name of this pen sketch of Frazettas.

I'd like to thank everyone for their nice comments and support concerning my Frazetta tribute paintings...means a lot, thank you! So here's another great Frazetta Pen&Ink I've loved for years and I'm now playing around with it in Photoshop as a reference for another tribute painting. Your feedback is always welcome. Btw...does anyone know the title of this Pen&Ink? I'm just calling it Barbarian Abduction for now.

FB_IMG_1608586888365.jpg

21 minutes ago, IkewithMike said:

The man is a machine, churning out the work he does. 

His 48x60 death dealer is amazing

His work is absolutely amazing. His Alien covers are great. I would love to get a commission by him, but not sure I could afford it. 

4 minutes ago, wombat said:

His work is absolutely amazing. His Alien covers are great. I would love to get a commission by him, but not sure I could afford it. 

Honestly, just open a dialog with him. He is very generous 

2 minutes ago, wombat said:

I had some very preliminary discussions with him around some pieces he had up for sale. After the holidays I'll probably reach out again. 

I know his Predator in the jungle is on sale. Almost pulled the trigger on that one myself