• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crazy Bob's Tales of the Unexpected
1 1

27 posts in this topic

On 12/23/2020 at 4:09 PM, Jasonmorris1000000 said:

Any Space Ranger fans out there?  What's up with his space helmet?  It doesn't even cover his nose and mouth.  I don't think it would be helpful out in the cold vacuum of space.

Tales of the Unexpected #045.jpg

I don't know these stories but what about how this Myra character doesn't need any mask at all? Is she an alien or something. These books are intriguing. Is there a TPB or something that covers the space ranger tales?

13 minutes ago, 01TheDude said:

I don't know these stories but what about how this Myra character doesn't need any mask at all? Is she an alien or something. These books are intriguing. Is there a TPB or something that covers the space ranger tales?

I don’t know about Space Ranger reprints, but the did reprint some of the Jack Kirby stories in a 100 page spectacular.

3 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

How much is the My Greatest Adventures #1 ? GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

I’m not sure.  He hasn’t priced anything yet.  I love that cover.  Did you see Bob’s other #1’s I posted in the Golden Age section?  Mystery in Space #1 is my favorite.