• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED Golden Age - DISCOUNTS LB Cole, Robotmen Lost Planet, Black Cat 45, Tim Holt, Harvey Citizenship Booklet, Famous Crimes, more
4 4

104 posts in this topic

I'll be scanning some misc golden age today and probably tomorrow. Not sure what will show up, but there will be some pre-code horror and romance. This will all be low grade.

Rules:
Shipping is a flat $5 to the contiguous US. Int'l please inquire.
Paypal, check, MO for payment
7 day returns, No HoS

First book to start:

A very nice, under rated Veronica GGA cover. 3.5ish. 7 day return. Paypal. No HoS. $45 $39.

94082820_Reggie9001.thumb.jpg.40af682dabc5c72747f3b6010d485ef9.jpg

Edited by Shrevvy

Black cat #45 2.0ish $300 $270

Classic cover. Cover is detached at the front of the staples, but remains attached at the back of the staples. Staples have rust. 1" or so spine split at top (can see it in the scan).

Black Cat #45 Document Unsharp 021.jpg

Edited by Shrevvy

Horrific #13 0.5 $18 SOLD

Back cover looks like the front. Staples removed and cover detached. Rust migration throughout the book from rusty staples. Complete and readable. Page quality is decent. Demon Lover story worth the price!

Horrific #13 001.jpg

Edited by Shrevvy

Harvey Citizenship Booklets 2 copies - $100 $80 each

These were bound by Harvey. Includes: The Man Who Wouldn't Quit, Kerry Drake in the Case of the Sleeping City,Joe Palooka in It's All in the Family, Strong for the People, Steve Canyon's Secret Mission. I bought a group of these several years ago. I have a few left and am offering two copies. Condition is similar across the board. Interior pages have some tanning. I am a fan of bound volumes and this is a cool edition to such a collection.

Harvey 038.jpg

Edited by Shrevvy

3 hours ago, crassus said:

Horror and Romance...a lot of crossover potential there...

In my experience, they're inseparable. :eek: 

Strange Mysteries #20 1.0ish $45.00 SOLD

Beat, but complete. Cover detached and reattached with tape and extra staples. Pieces missing from both front and back covers. Tears throughout book. Very readable though. There is a 2.0 on eBay for $215.

Strange Mysteries #20 009.jpg

Edited by Shrevvy

Dream Book of Romance #8 2.5ish $20 SOLD

Looks better, but bottom staple popped and spine split nearly to the bottom staple. Tiny split at top too. two Frank Bolle stories and lingerie panels! Woo woo!

Dream Book of Romance #8 001.jpg

Edited by Shrevvy

Mutiny #2 Double Cover 3.0ish $35.00 SOLD

Double cover. Interior cover in much better shape than outside cover. Outside cover detached at bottom staple. Interior cover attached at both staples.

Mutiny #2  006.jpg

Edited by Shrevvy