• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Autographed The Crow Graphic Novel
1 1

6 posts in this topic

So I’m in the process of re-bagging and boarding my comic books, when I come across my old Crow graphic novel. I didn’t realize it was in great shape. it’s also signed. Not sure what to do from this point. I can’t find a value reference. 

Is it eligible for cleaning?

How do you protect something like this?

Thanks ahead!

A newb.

9F9F3730-DCC1-4C9F-9572-321B84107449.jpeg

56F91831-0C7C-427B-B76B-276B8A7B0E48.jpeg

A2DB5895-2851-4E9E-B90C-03B1059A196D.jpeg

CCD75198-73E0-450B-9D14-9226F21E31ED.jpeg

82CF008F-3658-4EB4-8AB0-8B3A8FDC6D2B.jpeg

26 minutes ago, Yes I Canada said:

Looks more like a TPB that reprints the original issues. I think there were several printings too.

That's the part that confused me. I see multiple copies on eBay asking for $100 to $500. I don't know where they're getting these prices. 

1 hour ago, Kerdese said:

So I’m in the process of re-bagging and boarding my comic books, when I come across my old Crow graphic novel. I didn’t realize it was in great shape. it’s also signed. Not sure what to do from this point. I can’t find a value reference. 

Is it eligible for cleaning?

How do you protect something like this?

Thanks ahead!

A newb.

I don't think you have to do anything other than what you've done.  Sounds like you've probably lived life non-negatively impacted by having this book in a box in a closet for 10+ years.  You can sell if you want, display it, or put it in a box based on whatever your personal financial, collection, fandom priorities are.  Look on ebay for 'sold' prices to get an idea of what you might get if you tried to sell it.  "Asking" prices mean essentially nothing, anyone can ask for anything.

Whatever you've done to protect this book thus far seems to have been quite effective.  There's no slabbing this book, at least from CGC.  But if you want to buy higher quality comic mylar bags with acid-free boards, or pay to get it professionally framed or mounted under special glass and put in a hermetically sealed safe, those are also options.  

If it were me, I'd just hold onto it (in a bag in a dark box) until the inevitable Crow reboot or spinoff is announced (or trailer) for movie or tv then try to sell it then.

58 minutes ago, revat said:

I don't think you have to do anything other than what you've done.  Sounds like you've probably lived life non-negatively impacted by having this book in a box in a closet for 10+ years.  You can sell if you want, display it, or put it in a box based on whatever your personal financial, collection, fandom priorities are.  Look on ebay for 'sold' prices to get an idea of what you might get if you tried to sell it.  "Asking" prices mean essentially nothing, anyone can ask for anything.

Whatever you've done to protect this book thus far seems to have been quite effective.  There's no slabbing this book, at least from CGC.  But if you want to buy higher quality comic mylar bags with acid-free boards, or pay to get it professionally framed or mounted under special glass and put in a hermetically sealed safe, those are also options.  

If it were me, I'd just hold onto it (in a bag in a dark box) until the inevitable Crow reboot or spinoff is announced (or trailer) for movie or tv then try to sell it then.

Thanks. I didn’t know eBay could show items already sold. I’ll definitely use that.