• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

are these still for sale?

28 posts in this topic

here's what i'm talking about; frown.gif it's the worst of the six...........

1127667950550_Hulk_001.jpg

cloud9.gif I hate to tell you this, but I don't think it's a 4.0. gossip.gifpoke2.gif

oh, i fully agree with you on this issue.................in fact, there's also a big tear across the back cover, so i'm thinking 2.0 tops!!!!! this is the only book that i've considered for restoration. actually queried tracey Heft about it, but am still waiting to see what FFB's AF#15 looks like and how long it ultimately took to restore it. seems like many months at this point...................

the other five issues are almost all certainly 4.0 and better........ grin.gif

Give Susan Cicconi a call. thumbsup2.gif

PS....I haven't forgotten I owe you some prints, Harry. gossip.gif

i've been away golfing and swimming with the Dolphins in Mexico, so it's not like i was here waiting.

when will the leaves be changing by you - 1st-2d week in October?? you taking Columbus day off??

here's what i'm talking about; frown.gif it's the worst of the six...........

1127667950550_Hulk_001.jpg

That hulk is pure [embarrassing lack of self control]! So...um, what do you want for it before you go and restore such a fine book? crazy.gif

Whet, you Hulk-Hunting? 893naughty-thumb.gif