• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King? I didn't vote for him....

4 posts in this topic

sumo.gif

King Krazy: I am your king.

Forumite: Well I didn't vote for you.

King Krazy: You don't vote for kings.

Forumite: Well how'd you become king then?

[Angelic music plays... ]

King Krazy: The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite held aloft a splash page from Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. THAT is why I am your king.

Forumite: [interrupting] Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords and comic art is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

Forumite: Oh, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you.

Forumite: Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away.

Forumite: Come see the violence inherent in the system. Help, help, I'm being put on "ignore"!

929933-HolyGrail006.jpg

929933-HolyGrail006.jpg.720c62513f65b9cc9d99758bf615bd80.jpg