• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre-Screening comic quantities

5 posts in this topic

I entered 26 Modern comics for pre-screening yesterday on my CGC submission form.  I continued entering 9 more today for a total of 35, but it separated the entries for yesterday and today and there was no option to pre-screen these additional 9.

Can anyonbe help?

• Administrator

Good afternoon,

Submissions can only be in groups up to 25 as that is all that can fit in a box when we send them back to you.  So if you are submitting more than 25 books on one order, the system will separate them into separate submissions.  Since the 2nd submission will have less than 25 books it won't give you the pre-screen option but you can just hand write that on your packing slip and we can add it for those books also.

Thanks!

Hello. Submission newbie here -- I am submitting 50 books and would like them all prescreened. Much like the above post, it separated the entries into 2 groups: the first group of 46 books (prescreen acknowledged) and the second group of 4 books (no prescreen option). I understand that they group in 25's, so that is why I'm a little confused with the 46/4 split. Help!!! Thank you.

• Administrator

Hi, we'd need to take a look at your order to see why they were separated.  If you selected custom labels or imaging or pressing on some but not all of the books, that would separate them out.  If you want pre-screen on the other books and they are the same grading tier as the rest, you can just notate it on your packing slip and we will add it for you.

Thanks!