• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CDaBruce's 2021 Bonanza Thread
7 7

555 posts in this topic

I have been collecting everything Star Wars since I was a kid in 1977.  I was putting together a full run of the Hasbro Comic Variants but have decided to list a lot of them in the thread.  These were tricky to find because most collectors kept the action figure sets intact that contained the comics.  A few times, I actually bought the 2-packs for the comic.  They are tricky to grade and price.  Many of them don't have much of a sales history online.  My prices on these are based on how hard they were to find, condition (of course), online sales/availability, and whether they are keys/semi-keys.  This is a really fun set to chase and I will probably still pull ones I find in back issue bins.  

Also, I have come across some Dark Horse Star Wars Canadian Newsstands over the years in my bin searching.  These are also really hard to value and I am tempted to keep them.  There are a bunch of listings from one seller on Feebay for $75 each.  I'm not sure if that is a realistic price or not.  I will put one up tonight (much lower than $75) and see if it sells.