• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ALL SOLD Miller Daredevils - high grade beauties 🤩
1 1

91 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, DavidTheDavid said:

Ya, funnybooks made a sweep of it. I guess we can't close these anymore, or I would do that. I will edit the title to reflect the sell out.

I think I have a problem...

plus your books are hard to ignore 

2 hours ago, Funnybooks said:

The funny thing is the only reason I’m up is that I’m going to get the vaccine right now

Whew! So glad to see this. I mean, I really want everyone here to get the vaccine, but the population of Baker fans is particularly at-risk. :foryou:

Just now, Point Five said:

Whew! So glad to see this. I mean, I really want everyone here to get the vaccine, but the population of Baker fans is particularly at-risk. :foryou:

We need to preserve the Baker dodo’s

We’re considered an endangered species..

5 minutes ago, Funnybooks said:

Sometimes you’re in the mood for a Filet and sometimes a good old fashioned sloppy Joe hits the right spot..haha

'Sloppy Joe' Miller - I like it!

Just now, Funnybooks said:

Next time a run of Alf or Little Dot comes up for sale, we’ll send out a flare:baiting: 

The 'safety seal' issue of Alf went out to orbit. I saw greggy flashing a pile of them a couple days ago in 'general' though.

I did read a lot of Little Dot back in the 60s and 70s, but there are just so, so many Harvey series. I still have my collection of childhood Richie Rich and misc. other titles, but Baby Huey and Stumbo are the only titles I actively collect in HG. That reminds me, I haven't scoured eBay for Stumbos in awhile.

If you want to see blood at auctions, try bidding on Hot Stuffs - I could never even touch one of those on eBay - the knives come out when you're talking Hot Stuff collectors.

3 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

The 'safety seal' issue of Alf went out to orbit. I saw greggy flashing a pile of them a couple days ago in 'general' though.

I did read a lot of Little Dot back in the 60s and 70s, but there are just so, so many Harvey series. I still have my collection of childhood Richie Rich and misc. other titles, but Baby Huey and Stumbo are the only titles I actively collect in HG. That reminds me, I haven't scoured eBay for Stumbos in awhile.

If you want to see blood at auctions, try bidding on Hot Stuffs - I could never even touch one of those on eBay - the knives come out when you're talking Hot Stuff collectors.

Hot Stuffies...like Bronies?

That’s awesome

image.jpeg.993b57e7b832559334de3a6d7130550c.jpeg