• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Existing Graded Book and Window Bag Question

2 posts in this topic

I could not find a topic on this, so I need a little help seeing as I am sending out books on the 5th or 6th to the Eastman signing.

I have three previously graded books that I will be sending in for the signing.  I am going to get them pressed and regraded.  So, how does the request of the window bag come into play for these that are already encapsulated?  Do I need to make a bag and notate which issue is supposed to go in which or something else.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message.  You can just include your own window bags in with the books and when we crack them out we will transfer them into your window bags. This is recommended if you want your books to be signed in a particular place.  You can notate on each window bag, which book goes into which bag, if you have a particular place you want each book signed.   

Also, if you don't have your own window bags, we do have a supply of them here in the office so we can transfer the books into one of those once it is cracked out.  

If you have any questions, please let us know.  Thank you!