• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanna pay my shopping cart tommorrow, will it save if I leave it up till then?

6 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, stevie619 said:

I'm getting around 12 pokemkn cards graded but don't get paid till tmrw, its in my shopping cart and seems to be on separate page will it save if I leave it till tmrw?

There's not going to charge your credit card until they receive your order and log it into your system.  You can enter the information today and finish the order today.  

2 hours ago, greggy said:

There's not going to charge your credit card until they receive your order and log it into your system.  You can enter the information today and finish the order today.  

Thank you

Edited by stevie619
meant to ask a question too

2 hours ago, greggy said:

Thank you, I did it once before and don't remember them charging me, or at least dident see it. Also it says bulk has to have 50 items but it only shows a form for one card what do I do jist send the 50 cards or do I have to list each Indivisual card somehow?