• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Current Backup on Getting Submissions in as Received

3 posts in this topic

Was just curious if anybody who had sent something in recently has had it even post into submissions as received? Submissions I was sending in early/Mid December were being marked as received within 1-2 business days of arriving at the PO Box, which was a vast improvement over November submissions. But now I have something that was sent on 12/23, USPS tracking shows delivered on 12/29 and still not in the system. I get that the overall submission process is taking longer now, but it had seemed like CGC had caught up with the backlog of getting shipments initially into the submissions in your account. Can anybody comment on their recent submission timeframe for showing up in your account?

8 hours ago, sellerservicescorp said:

Was just curious if anybody who had sent something in recently has had it even post into submissions as received? Submissions I was sending in early/Mid December were being marked as received within 1-2 business days of arriving at the PO Box, which was a vast improvement over November submissions. But now I have something that was sent on 12/23, USPS tracking shows delivered on 12/29 and still not in the system. I get that the overall submission process is taking longer now, but it had seemed like CGC had caught up with the backlog of getting shipments initially into the submissions in your account. Can anybody comment on their recent submission timeframe for showing up in your account?

Hey! I just sent off cards for "economy" grading on 30 Dec 20, they arrived at CGC yesterday (4 Jan 21), and they have already shown up in my account as "received" today 5 Jan 21. Like you mentioned It seemed extremely fast compared to some of my orders I sent off in Nov 2020, which was great to see. So not sure if I got lucky with their receiving department, or they somehow are still validating your cards you submitted back on 12/23. Were the cards you submitted unique? I know when I submitted some of the Charizard Illustrator cards back in early November I was the first to submit to CGC so it took some time to get them received - which I believe is due to them conducting research on the card - and unfortunately those same cards are still in the "received" status and have been since 12/3. But I'm excited to finally see how they grade! 

Best of luck with your order!

Edited by Poke_Rogue_TCG

Yeah I thought things were going a lot smoother, and there was nothing that I can think of that is unique in nature about the cards I sent, I'm wondering if it is just a delay on them getting "bulk" shipments marked as received. My other December shipments had been getting marked as received almost immediately upon arriving at their PO Box.