• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM New Teen Titans #2 - GRADE IS IN!
3 3

12 posts in this topic

Now this, this series is dear to my heart.  The New Teen Titans was the book that made me a comic book collector.  Not the first book I ever bought.  But my first and most favorite series.  There's a whole story which you do not want to hear and isn't actually all that interesting. But from this came everything else for me.

So, I'm happy that some of these books became at least a little bit collectable.  

I've got two copies of NTT 2, and this is the nicer one.  I do wonder how high a grade it could get, possibly if pressed and/or cleaned.

IMG_0328.JPG

IMG_0329.JPG

IMG_0330.JPG

IMG_0332.JPG

IMG_0331.JPG

IMG_0333.JPG

IMG_0334.JPG

IMG_0335.JPG

IMG_0336.JPG

IMG_0337.JPG

IMG_0338.JPG

IMG_0339.JPG

IMG_0341.JPG

IMG_0340.JPG

Edited by Axelrod

9.0/9.2
the ding on the corner is the obvious flaw along with the stain on the spine. Cleaning may get that out but that minuscule chip out of the corner is there forever. I also see light edge wear

3 hours ago, B2D327 said:

9.0/9.2
the ding on the corner is the obvious flaw along with the stain on the spine. Cleaning may get that out but that minuscule chip out of the corner is there forever. I also see light edge wear

Cleaning would also help the light soiling on the back cover.  The travelled cover also makes me think low 9’s.