• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OK. How much does this cost per square inch?

36 posts in this topic

you would think that for 40k the guy would throw in free shipping, for the love of pete.

hey Spider, next time you see Mr. Frazetta, you should ask him how much he would pay for it. i'd wager the number would be a far cry below forty thou

that really weird. i remember albert moy a good while back had the frazetta painting prelim of a movie poster that stared clint eastwood. the name of the movie escapes me now. it the movie were at the end of the picture the lapd shoot up a house they thought he was in. and the house fell to the ground. after all the shooting.

anyway the painting prelim was the size of a silver age page. i thought all franks prelims were that size.

larry confused-smiley-013.gif

you would think that for 40k the guy would throw in free shipping, for the love of pete.

Couldn't he just put a stamp on the back and mail it as a post card? 27_laughing.gif

I love Frazetta as much as the next guy (I just have dillusions I'll ever own an original), but doesn't having the prelim to a painting that was eventually changed mean you DON'T have a prelim at all?

Must be the Gauntlet. His prelims on average were about 4x6 inches, some smaller, some larger. Some were quite rough, others masterpieces!!

Link DD2final.jpg

893whatthe.gif This prelim is better than what most artists could dream of producing as a final, polished product! hail.gif

Update, price lowered to BIN of 25K!!

Isn't this the same guy who had the Jesus crucifixion painting by Boris on eBay for the bargain price of $1 million on one of those fixed price listing days? screwy.gif

If memory serves, he's listed it again more recently on eBay for around $9.5K. blush.gif