• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

In-house signature event and window bags

2 posts in this topic

Good day all,

I know CGC sales their window bags. I saw today that I HAD to send my comics in a window bags to get them signed. Can I make my own window bags? Are the regular bags and boards that I use at home (same as my LCS) considered window bags?

Living in Canada, I doubt that if I order the CGC window bags, I received them with enough time to send my comics to be graded and signed for the events

Thanks.

• Administrator
35 minutes ago, Diamond5119 said:

Good day all,

I know CGC sales their window bags. I saw today that I HAD to send my comics in a window bags to get them signed. Can I make my own window bags? Are the regular bags and boards that I use at home (same as my LCS) considered window bags?

Living in Canada, I doubt that if I order the CGC window bags, I received them with enough time to send my comics to be graded and signed for the events

Thanks.

Hi there! You most certainly can create your own window bag and many do just that. We offer them for sale for those that wish not to create their own. Just remember if you make your own make sure your window is large enough for the artist to sign in the area you have. I am sure there are many videos on best practices on how to make your own window bags. Good luck and thanks for the message!