• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED-All Star Comics #45 CGC 4.5 “Mary Pedigree” !!
1 1

2 posts in this topic

This book is priced at less than I paid for it several years ago.

Paypal only!

No returns on CGC books!

Not available to Probies or Shamers 

Prices is firm and first “take it” :takeit: in thread wins.

As someone who owns the complete run of Golden Age All Star Comics #1-#57, I can truthfully say that All Star Comics #45 is one of the hardest books to find in the run. 

I purchased this book several years ago from Basement Comics. It was part of what they called the “Mary Collection”. Mary was a young girl who during the 40’s purchased comic books along with her two brothers. The problem was Mary’s brothers kept stealing her comics and claimed they belonged to them!! So to prevent this from happening , Mary began writing her name on the covers so there could be no question of who owned which comics. From what I’ve been told there were about 50 books in the collection.

The only reason I am selling this book is because I was finally able to get an upgrade. The book is probably the cleanest 4.5 you’ll ever see and quite frankly, it presents like a 6.0! Beautiful black cover and a great Wonder Wonder highlight center!

Price-$500 includes priority mail shipping in the United States.

A06C0692-9E36-44A6-B2A1-7168F7764446.jpeg

7C160DC0-2529-4360-A963-E571B73BDEB0.jpeg

Edited by Ghastly542454