• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed - Fantastic four 52 CGC 4.0 WP, Superboy 68 (PRICE DROP)

6 posts in this topic

Hi everyone 

I haven’t sold here in a while. I’ll post my kudos thread after. Lots of references here, Instagram, and Facebook. 

nobody on any bad lists please! 

Any claim in the thread here trumps private messaging unless we make a deal before the claim in the thread. If you have any questions or need extra pics, do not hesitate to reach out. 

returns - none on graded books. I’ll allow a return on raw books if I’ve made a mistake on resto or completeness. Difference in grade opinion will not warrant a return. Please ask for as many pictures as you wish to make sure you are comfortable. 

two books today:

Payment - I’ll accept PayPal or wire or money draft (although there is potential for a hold I believe) 

Fantastic four 52 CGC 4.0 White pages - $700 shipped 

Superboy 68 - VG range, real nice copy, no resto and complete. Great colour and presents beautifully. - $635 shipped - PRICE DROP - $575 shipped 

prices above include PayPal fees and shipping. If you wish to add insurance please let me know. 

I think that’s all. Let me know if I’ve missed anything. I’m rusty! 

Edited by BoomCity