• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Making offers acceptable?

7 posts in this topic

Thanks guys. I have so far paid what was listed. I really have my eye on one page but like my other thread stated, I feel like the shipping is too high so if I can haggle the piece down by even 5.00 then that would make me happy.

I'll post back to let you know how it turns out.

Thanks again.

Ok, the page I was interested in at 65.00 plus 18.00 shipping, I was able to get 5.00 off the page so to me I was happy with paying 65.00 for the page and it effectively reduces the shipping to 13.00 which I can live with.

KK got me going with the offering low strategy so I started offering 50.00 and he came back with 60.00 so I'm happy and the dealer gets to sell his page.

I'll post here what the page was when I get it.

Thanks for the advice guys. smile.gif

Ok, the page I was interested in at 65.00 plus 18.00 shipping, I was able to get 5.00 off the page so to me I was happy with paying 65.00 for the page and it effectively reduces the shipping to 13.00 which I can live with.

KK got me going with the offering low strategy so I started offering 50.00 and he came back with 60.00 so I'm happy and the dealer gets to sell his page.

I'll post here what the page was when I get it.

Thanks for the advice guys. smile.gif

My strategy is patent protected so dont use it again without paying the royalty.