• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman meets Superboy

8 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, shadroch said:

Is Superboy 47 the first time they meet? If not, can anyone list the times before? Thanks.

Was it a true meeting or was it just a dream?  The story itself doesn't answer that question lol

50 minutes ago, pemart1966 said:

Was it a true meeting or was it just a dream?  The story itself doesn't answer that question lol

Somebody put the book in  plastic case so I can't read it.  Kool cover, though.

I wonder if all Superman really said was "BZZZ...BZZZ..." to Superboy? AND.
Why was Superboy hurled back into the past?
Why wasn't Superman?
Why didn't an irresistible force hitting an immovable object cause a massive nuclear explosion, destroying the known universe?
In fact, why didn't Superboy just recalculate his "space calculations" and fly back in time at "Super Speed"?
Why would a stupid idea like slamming into each other push Superboy back in the past?
Or anybody?
What does collision have to do with time travel?
What does that have to do with anything?
Why didn't they just drive the DeLorean into one of Old Man Peabody's pine trees to travel through time?
Why didn't my wife time travel when she hit the cement lamp post foundation at Friendly's that year?

....and on page 3 when Superman asks Superboy "...How is good old Smallville?"  Superman would/should know that because he's already lived his life as Superboy.  

As well, since Superman has been Superboy, he would have remembered this event occurring when he was a boy and would know exactly how the events played out in advance of them playing out in the story.

All proof positive that this was a dream AND that you can't meet your future self despite what crackpot physicists say  lol