• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Value question

12 posts in this topic

Hypothetically speaking, what might an average panel page from hulk 181 or spidey 129 be worth? confused-smiley-013.gif Just curious - as someone who doesn't collect OA I only hear about the big sales which are generally covers and splashes 893blahblah.gif And how might the value of that relate to something like a panel page from Cap 100? 893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif

Hi Stephen,

Yeah, I remember that page, since I was the guy you sold it to! Unfortunately, I let it go as part of a trade/cash deal a year later. I would be willing to bet that it has ended up in Burkey's collection by now.

Best,

I think it's fair to say that a page like that would be closer to 8-10K today.

Wow, that much.

So what would lets say page 1 of 181, or last page of 180 be worth?

I think it's fair to say that a page like that would be closer to 8-10K today.

Wow, that much.

So what would lets say page 1 of 181, or last page of 180 be worth?

Twentyk ish. I'd say Hari's a tad high on the spidey page. I would've said half of that. But, I could be wrong. DF

The ASM 129 page we're talking about was a battle page between Spidey and the Punisher, and probably the nicest or second nicest page in the book. I have a scan somewhere at home, and I'll post it tonight depending on what time I get out.

Best,

The ASM 129 page we're talking about was a battle page between Spidey and the Punisher, and probably the nicest or second nicest page in the book. I have a scan somewhere at home, and I'll post it tonight depending on what time I get out.

Best,

Oh, I see... I can see where the confusion is setting in then - I think the rest of were talking about just an average page, as that's what I originally asked about, although naturally great pages from the book would bring more.

So we're saying 4k for an average page, 8-10k for a really nice one?

Good question by the other poster re first page of 181 - I would that's like a 20-25k item, no? Mind you, it's all monopoly money to me 893blahblah.gif since I don't collect art.