• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED - THANK YOU Spider Gwen 24 (1st Print)

4 posts in this topic

Two copies of Spider Gwen 24 -1st print, both in beautiful condition, never read or pressed, original owner copies.

• Shipping in FREE the U.S. using secure first class USPS shipping and insurance with a Gemini mailer and plenty of extra cardboard to ensure you get the book in proper condition.
• Other US shipping of your choice will be at cost. 
• Raw books will be shipped USPS Priority mail at cost. 
• International shipping will be at cost, only by USPS Priority internationally. Be aware that delivery generally takes longer these days for a million reasons.
:takeit: is king. Any PM negotiations or agreements after a :takeit: is void. 
• Paypal, Checks or money orders rule the day 
• Payment required within 3 days of invoicing. 

• Raw books may be returned if I’m notified within 2 days of delivery and books are returned within 1 week. Buyer is responsible for return shipping. If the book comes back in different condition, its yours again.

Kudos Thread in Avatar section!

This is tricky cover to scan, but I wanted to scan instead of just take pictures. ANY TINY WHITE SPECS ARE FROM MY SCANNER, JUST FYI, IF YOU NEED MORE PICTURES, JUST GET IN TOUCH.

Edited by bluehorseshoe