• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic Four on Ebay

45 posts in this topic

Here is a positve I posted on a forum member...

Great Seller! Blazing fast shipping! Packaging - AMAZING, Bubblewrap & Peanuts! The_Rocketeer is on my Favorites list!!! A+++

thumbsup2.gif

...Thanks!!,...but you forgot to mention he's incredibly handsome,.... smile.gif

Just got an email today from another winner of this guy's auctions. Turns out nobody is getting thier books. GUESS WHY? HE DOES NOT OWN THE BOOKS he made a deal with another party to try and sell them and the real owner doesn't like the prices they are going for. By the way he's threatening to sue me for talking about his auction.

By the way he's threatening to sue me for talking about his auction.

27_laughing.gif

I love it how scammers and losers always threaten to sue at the drop of a hat. They have no clue as to the cost or what's really involved in suing someone. The threat of lawsuit, that is, trying to silence critics, is often a sure sign of guilt.

foreheadslap.gif

Here is a positve I posted on a forum member...

Great Seller! Blazing fast shipping! Packaging - AMAZING, Bubblewrap & Peanuts! The_Rocketeer is on my Favorites list!!! A+++

thumbsup2.gif

...Thanks!!,...but you forgot to mention he's incredibly handsome,.... smile.gif

Would have but... I ran out of room...

Did u guys know that with every slab purchased you get a signed 8 x 10.....