• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Max. Value per Item - What's the best resource to use to determine values?

3 posts in this topic

New here. Was hoping someone could kindly assist. Any help is greatly appreciated.

I'm assuming "Max Value Per Item" is the limit that each comic within a submission (regardless of how many you submit) is. Would that be correct?

Additionally, what is the best resource to use to determine value for CGC submissions?

Also, can you submit different comic values within the same submission? (i.e. If I submit 25 comics, can 15 be under $200 and the remaining be over $200?)

1 hour ago, C Bailey said:

New here. Was hoping someone could kindly assist. Any help is greatly appreciated.

I'm assuming "Max Value Per Item" is the limit that each comic within a submission (regardless of how many you submit) is. Would that be correct?

Additionally, what is the best resource to use to determine value for CGC submissions?

Also, can you submit different comic values within the same submission? (i.e. If I submit 25 comics, can 15 be under $200 and the remaining be over $200?)

You must do one order/submission per tier. So if you have comics above 200$, then you have to select the next value tier (or whatever other tier you may want, if you want it to go faster). For max value, if you are doing moderns, then just say 200$. If it might be above that, check e-bay for recently sold items that are the same. But honestly, the value for insurance purposes only. Write whatever you'd want to get if CGC lost your book.