• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yes its only a Giordano but,...

14 posts in this topic

I think its a good piece. Was not knocking it.

Its a very nice piece of art. I personally dig buying splashes/covers with villians than heroes.

10K seems a deal.

Absolutely,

for the seller. smile.gif

Yeah the white-out is a drag. 8k seems reasonable too. But I probably wouldnt sell it for less than 8750. Thats a line in the sand. If the piece were mine I would try to get 18K and if I couldnt,..Id hold it. Itll get there.

kk:

when you are talking prices, are you valuing at a cash/trade deal or all cash. From my understanding, most OA deals go down that are big as part trade, part cash because the owners generally want a piece they really desire as part of the deal to make them part with the already stellar piece they are selling.

i think it's great piece and Giordano is important aritst/inker for DC......but 10k is crazy. If Batman and the Joker were on there IN THIS GREAT ACTION scene, then i could see the price approaching 7k but i think it's probably overpriced by double. 5k is about right....