• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pressing / Re-grading Signature series book
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I know that CSS can press signature series books and have them regraded by CGC while maintaining the Signature Series label.

I am unsure how to request this using the inline submission form (I believe I have to pay extra but this is not an option on the form).

Do I just send the books and include a note that I want to maintain the signature series label or am I missing something on the online form?

Thank you!

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message.  If you have a book that is currently in a CGC holder with a Signature Series label, you can send that in for pressing and regrading.  In order to maintain the SS label, it must come in to us still encapsulated in the holder.  You would complete a new order form just as you would with any raw book.  The only difference would be that when you enter your book information you will just enter the certification number and it will populate the book info for you.  But otherwise, the order would be completed in the same way as any order would.  You would choose pressing and grading services and the tier for each service. 

If you have any questions, please let us know.  Thank you!